Hosted in Philadelphia, the major pharmaceutical logistics hub, the Supply Chain Operations & Compliance in Pharma Summit will bring together supply chain leaders from pharma and biotechs to share best practice to ensure compliant operations.
It’s an uncertain but exciting time for pharma’s supply chain and operations. The potential trade compliance changes might impact on routing, import and export controls – let alone security verification. On the other hand, thanks to advanced technologies, Supply Chain Directors are starting to realize the opportunities of lean and seamless operations across the globe.
In this already mature market, what’s the next milestone and breakthrough, which will ultimately benefit product integrity and delivery to patients? How to vet and minimize risks along a complex supply chain – even for a virtual one? What monitoring and collaboration programs should you introduce for your 3PLs?
5 Key Takeaways:
- Assess global regulatory and compliance landscape in pharma supply chain
- Learn about practical tips on implementation and restructuring of end-to-end supply chain operations
- Understand how small biotechs handle virtual supply network and de-risk
- Evaluate your best practice of sourcing and collaborating with 3PLs to ensure 3rd party compliance
- Strengthen your supply chain operations to uphold product integrity while reducing waste
Secure your place today for maximum discounts.